Welcoming you to the Residenza Sveva Albergo Diffuso, we are pleased to share our rules with you, which we ask you to read carefully and follow, in order not to disturb or damage yourself, others or the surrounding environment.
The regulation is an integral part of the contract stipulated between the Management and the kind Guests. Your collaboration will be essential for a pleasant stay, first of all for the guests and for the staff and management who work there with dedication.
We welcome you again, thank you for choosing us and wish you a happy and pleasant stay .
Check-In and Check-out
- Guests are required to deliver their identity document upon arrival for registration.
- For public safety reasons, guests are allowed to allow other people to enter the rooms at any time, subject to authorization at the reception and presentation of an identity document.
- Upon your arrival you will be asked for your credit card number as a guarantee for any damages or thefts inside the hotel room.
- On the day of departure, the stay will be paid (if it has not already been paid at the time of booking) and the cost of any drinks/extras will be charged if not paid at check-in; payment methods are accepted; cash, debit cards, credit cards, bank transfer
- For those wishing to keep the room, on the day of departure, after the established time (and no later than 17.00) can do so only if available and subject to authorization by the management who will charge a supplement, the amount of which varies according to the seasonality of the rates
- Customers who leave early are required to pay the room for the remaining days of the reservation pursuant to art. 1385 -1386 of the civil code and subsequent amendments.
- The room keys must be returned to the reception.
- Customers who wish to leave during the night or in the morning before 07:30 must check out, and pay the balance of any extras and tourist tax, the evening before departure.
- The hotel rooms are available from 2.30 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.30 am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed with the hotel management . For arrivals between 2.30pm and 4.30pm, please inform the staff by mail or by phone
- The cleaning of the room is carried out every day by 1.30 pm if vacated by the Guest, otherwise, in the event that the room is occupied, the cleaning will be carried out the following day.
- Our hotel is eco-friendly, so please place your bath towels on the floor if they need to be replaced
- Breakfast is served between 07:15 and 10:00. It is forbidden to take away from the buffet tables. If you have any questions, please contact the staff.
- It is absolutely forbidden to allow people not registered in the hotel to enter the room, visits must be authorized by the Management, any guests must necessarily leave an identity document at the reception which they will collect upon leaving the hotel;
- For visits involving overnight stays in the same room as the guests, by outsiders, they must be previously authorized by the Management. The fee will be applied as per the price list. All unauthorized people found inside the hotel will be reported to the PS
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside the rooms and in the structure.
- The cleaning of the bedrooms/bathrooms and the change of towels takes place every day, the bed linen is changed every two days. For those who want bed linen changed every day, notify the reception office and a supplement will be applied
- Please be careful to close doors and windows well especially in case of windy days.
- The Hotel is equipped with a basic medical kit (patches, hydrogen peroxide, gauze, etc.) for small interventions located at the reception. For more serious problems, the guest can ask our staff to contact the emergency services.
- In the event of suspension of the electricity supply due to Enel or water due to the Aqueduct or other causes of force majeure, the Management declines all responsibility and is not required to make any refund
Children and minors
- Parents (or those who legally exercise their authority) are responsible for the acts committed by their minor children inside the hotel and are required to supervise them, not to leave them alone in the rooms and in the various environments and to make sure that they maintain a behavior that in no way damage the tranquility of others, in particular, as regards the obligation to respect silence, the correct use of the bathrooms and the equipment made available by the structure to its Guests.
Damages and Subtractions
- Anyone who causes damage to the building, movable property, equipment, etc. is held legally responsible for it in the context of the regulations in force.
- Intentional theft and damage will be reported immediately.
- Upon departure, the hotel staff carries out a check of the rooms and the costs for the replacement of any damage or loss of keys will be charged to the final bill.
- It is forbidden to bring anything found in the rooms, bathrooms or otherwise in the hotel premises outside the hotel, the value of the stolen objects will be charged to our guests.
Noises and Rest
- At any time, within the structure, behaviors, activities, games and use of equipment that cause disturbance to other Guests must be avoided, especially in the time slots 23:00 - 08:00 and 14:00 - 16:00, times when rest is expected.
- The Residenza Sveva accepts small and medium-sized pets upon request and confirmation at the hotel.
- For hygienic reasons and for possible allergies from other customers, pets are only allowed in certain rooms and only in some areas.
- The management reserves the right to accept the animal at its own discretion, and in any case, if it does not comply with what was declared by the guest.
- The cost of the pet's stay is between €10 due to the need for more thorough room cleaning and with adequate detergents and sanitizers than normal.
- The presence of the animal must be communicated when booking.
- Pets must always remain on a leash both inside the hotel and in the pertinent external areas.
- The customer must be adequately equipped for the well-being of his pet. Any use of bed linen and towels for the animal (grooming, bedding or other) is prohibited.
- It is absolutely forbidden to let the animal get on the beds, armchairs, chairs, tables, etc.
- It is mandatory to comply with the vaccinations required by national and regional laws and with the mandatory marking (chip tattoo tag)
- The behavior of the animal must be managed by the owner so as not to disturb the other guests. An animal that disturbs any of the customers or other people in the hotel must, upon request, be calmed or removed.
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for damages that may arise from the animals. All the operations necessary to restore environmental hygiene in the rooms occupied by the animal are the responsibility of the customer. If traces (hair, excrement or other) are found on the beds or linen, the value of the contaminated item will be charged to the Customer.
- The management reserves the right to withdraw the accommodation contract at any time and without notice to anyone who does not comply with the above indications.
The hotel management reserves the right to modify these regulations for reasons of opportunity and functioning of the services, by posting the modifications at the reception and published on the hotel website.
Failure to comply with one or more points of this regulation and the rules contained therein may lead to the termination of the contract with the related economic and legal consequences, subject to notification also to the Public Authorities, in the event that non-compliance could possibly lead to suppose the commission of a crime.